Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Greetings to all my readers! Wear green today in celebration of my birthday! I have never been able to figure out how I became so famous that people in many countries celebrate my special day and why green is the color of choice. I was just a wee little thing when all of this started so I didn't have much say in it all. I do like the parades and I like that others drink green beer although I don't touch the nasty horse piss myself.

Enjoy a parade or a drink on me today! Look for a Shamrock, kiss an Leprechaun, BUT if you find that pot of gold ....you must share with the birthday girl!

9 comments:

Junie said...

Happy Birthday MsA!!!

SassyFemme said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you're having a fabulous day!

Rainwolf said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a good one.

Zoe said...

Happy Birthday!

Ms. A said...

Thanks guys...it was a great day.

Rain ...Thanks for showing up. It was great fun meeting you and Lucy.

Rainwolf said...

We enjoyed meeting you too Ms. A

Lipglossles said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Bammy said...

OK.. So I am a little late.. ehh.. whats new.. happy Birthday my new blog buddy.. hoep you had a good time in spite of the reservation NOT thing...

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday !