Sunday, February 4, 2007

The Other 40

61. Cedar saved my sanity over the phone one very lonely New Years Eve when I thought my world was falling apart.
62. Cedar asked me to meet a friend, Carey,that was coming my way on business. I am so truly blessed that she did.
63. After knowing and being very good friends with Cedar for years, I had no idea what she looked like until Carey showed me a picture.
64. I know Cedar's real name, and called her by her 1st name once but I won't again.:)
65. I have a dog that someone threw away as a puppy whose name is Rosie because she makes me smile.
66. I have two cats that think they are dogs. Both let me rub their belly.
67. I have a step-dog Lacey that I love like my own.
68. I had a great childhood with no trama or abuse. I have decided I belong to a small club.
69. I lost my dad in '91 and I miss him alot.
70. Before that, the only family member that had died was my grandmother, mom's mom, when I was a senior in high school. She had ovarian cancer and it was ugly.
71. Six weeks after my dad died, his mother died.
72. In the following three years, my dad's dad, my mom's dad, my 101 year old great grandfather, and my granddad's 2nd wife all died. It was a rough patch to say the least.
73. I come from a small family. My mom had one sister who had three children. My dad had one brother and one sister. My Uncle Boo has no children. My aunt had three.
74. Two of my cousins have died from unnatural means in the last 10 years.
75. I have a 21 year old niece that I am very proud of!
76. I have three nephews that haven't hit high school yet. I kinda like them alot too!
77. I have a great recipe for Jamacian Rum toast that will make you eat your tongue.
78. When I was young, I was very, very shy!
79. People don't believe me when I tell them that.
80. I still can be in certain situations.
81. I was hesitant to tell Sharon what I did for a living. It usually caused doors to slam in my face. Her reaction was different.
82. I own a canoe but have not had it in the water since it became mine.
83. I camp in a popup camper because I can't sleep on the ground anymore.
84. I love to travel.
85. I like to scuba dive but I haven't been in at least 3 years.
86. I own a timeshare...enough said.
87. I love me a Long Island Tea, a Lemon Drop, and an Ice Cream Mud Slide.
88. I drink wine but only very sweet wine like Georgia Wineries Tail Gate Red!
89. I have many good acquaintances but not many friends.
90. I test out to be a Strong Androgyne.
91. Because of my size, most people think I am butch.
92. I seem to intimidate people without meaning to.
93. It takes time for me to let people see the real me.
94. Some people have known me for years yet don't know me at all.
95. I am very quiet.
96. Don't ask for my opinion unless you want it. I keep my opinions to myself unless you ask then I tell it like it is.
97. I have had back surgery which causes me to walk with a slight limp.
98. I do not like to be in charge but will take charge in a flash if no one else takes the lead.
99. I am a picky eater and have a problem eating crunchy foods.
100. I have food allergies which makes it even harder to feed me.

No comments: